Siser Starling - Matte Camel
Siser EasyPSV Starling™ by Avery Dennison is a pressure-sensitive calendered vinyl used for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications such as glass/mirror, metal, ceramic, cup decals, car decals and more.
Outdoor Durability 3-6 years depending on climate and UV exposure.
Thickness 3.0 mil (76 micron)
Adhesive Permanent clear acrylic
Liner 78# Bleached Kraft
Minimum, Application Temperature +40° F
Shelf Life 2 years from the date of manufacture (when stored at the following temperatures and humidity conditions 68°-77° F (20° - 25° C) and 50±5% R. H.)
Dishwasher safe up to 80 washes on top rack, heat dry; on glass, porcelain, and stainless steel
*Please allow 72 hours dwell time after application prior to placing in the dishwasher * * *Permanent adhesive may harm drywall or other painted surfaces.
*Not recommended for use near flame/ heat source, or with microwave.
Surface Prep Instructions
For best adhesion, remove any dirt, dust, grease, etc to prepare the surface you want to decorate with EasyPSV Starling
1. Place EasyPSV Starling with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
2. Weed excess vinyl.
3. Remove the application tape's paper liner. Place tape on top of EasyPSV Starling and burnish with a squeegee.
4. Lift the application tape and EasyPSV Starling away from the paper liner to expose the removable adhesive.
5. Place the application tape on your desired object and burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere to the design.
6. Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV Starling design on the object.